Aviso Legal web DEMSU.com
This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website of which the user must be aware. General information on www.demsu.com, for the purposes of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Owner of the website: Diseño e Modelado de Superficies S.A. (hereinafter referred to as DEMSU)
Ave. do Rebullón. Polig. Ind. Rebullón 36416 Tameiga MOS. Pontevedra. Spain Phone: +34 986 288 179
1. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data provided both when filling in the registration forms (if any) and at any other subsequent time, and is responsible for updating the information provided so that it reflects their real situation. The user shall be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
2. OBLIGATION TO MAKE PROPER USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS.
The User undertakes to make correct use of the website and utilities provided in accordance with the law, this legal document, and the instructions and notices communicated to him/her.
The User undertakes to use the website and all its contents exclusively for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not infringe current legislation and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of DEMSU, of DEMSU’s web service providers or of any third party, and/or which may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
To this end, the User will abstain from using any of the contents of the website for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or which, in any way, may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the website, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content.
stored on any computer equipment (hacking) belonging to DEMSU, other Users or any other Internet user (hardware and software).
In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material which:
– in any way that is contrary to, undermines or infringes fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, international treaties and other legislation;
– induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, defamatory, violent or generally contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
– induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on grounds of sex, race, religion, belief, age or status;
– incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
– is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, in a way that is misleading or likely to mislead as to its subject matter or as to the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
– is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorisation to carry out the use that he/she is making or intends to make;
– violates the business secrets of third parties;
– is contrary to the right to honour, to personal and family privacy or to one’s own image;
– in any way impairs the credit of DEMSU or third parties;
– infringes the rules on secrecy of communications;
– constitutes, where applicable, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
– incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of DEMSU, its web and internet service providers or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in said computer equipment;
– which, due to its characteristics (such as format, length, etc.), causes difficulties in the normal functioning of the Service;
In accordance with the above, the User undertakes to use the contents made available to Users on the website, which are understood to include, but are not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as their graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the “Contents”), in accordance with the law, this Legal Document, the other notices, regulations for use and instructions made known to them, as well as with generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, and, in particular, they undertake to refrain from:
– reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
– delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying DEMSU’s reservation of rights or any other technical means established for their recognition. The User shall refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web page where the Contents are located or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the Services and/or the Contents.
Users and, in general, those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the website www.DEMSU.com (hereinafter, the “Hyperlink”) must comply with the following conditions, subject to prior authorisation:
– the Hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page of the website or to the specific point authorised by DEMSU, but may not reproduce them in any form whatsoever;
– no frame will be created over the web pages of the website;
– no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made about DEMSU, its management, its employees, the web pages of the site and the Products and/or Services;
– it shall not be stated or implied that DEMSU has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the website where the Hyperlink is established;
– with the exception of those signs that form part of the Hyperlink itself, the web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to DEMSU; and
– the web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to the rights of third parties.
The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between DEMSU and the owner of the website where it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by DEMSU of its contents or services.
3. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of DEMSU, of the company’s web service providers and of any other third party. The use or granting of access to the website does not imply the granting of any rights over the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive signs used on the website.
Users may download the website onto their terminal for private, non-commercial use, and may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of DEMSU or of the companies that provide the company’s web services, and none of the exploitation rights or any other rights that exist or may exist over said Contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website may be understood to have been transferred to the User by virtue of what is established in this Legal Document.
4. DURATION OF THE SERVICE
DEMSU does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website. Where reasonably possible, the owner of the website will give prior notice of any interruptions to the operation of the website. Nor does the company guarantee the usefulness of the Website for the performance of any particular activity or its infallibility.
Access to this website is for an indefinite period; however, DEMSU reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice to users who, in its opinion, do not comply with the rules of use of its website and to take appropriate legal action. Además DEMSU se reserva el derecho de restringir el acceso a algunas secciones de la web al público en general, limitándolo únicamente a usuarios o grupo
of specific users through the provision of an access password for which they are responsible.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
DEMSU makes every effort to avoid any errors in the contents of the website, but does not guarantee and is not responsible for any errors in the contents of the website.
DEMSU excludes any liability for damages of any nature whatsoever arising from:
– Interruption of the operation or unavailability of access to the website.
– Privacy and security in the use of the website by the User, and/or unauthorised access by unauthorised third parties.
– The possible transmission of elements adversely affecting computer systems.
– The accuracy, completeness and timely updating of the contents of its website.
7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
DEMSU is obliged to comply with the current legislation on personal data protection contained in the Organic Law 15/1999, and other regulations that complement and develop it.
The personal data provided by the User in the forms (if any) that he/she fills in, will be automatically processed and incorporated by DEMSU into files owned by DEMSU and registered with the Data Protection Agency, on which the security measures required by current legislation will be adopted to guarantee their confidentiality.
Personal data will be used exclusively for the purpose stated in the data collection form.
DEMSU will not communicate or pass on personal data to third parties and will treat them with appropriate confidentiality.
Users may at any time exercise their rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, Avd. do Rebullón. Polig. Ind. Rebullón 36416 Tameiga MOS. Pontevedra.
8. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish legislation, with the Courts of Pontevedra having jurisdiction, to which the User expressly submits.